Monday, May 21, 2007 by Ospite.


So on one of my other blogs I used to spotlight friends of mine or websites or something else when applicable. I don't really do it here because you're here to read my restaurant whims, but I found something notable today.

A friend of mine was telling me about some con artists far beyond the heft of the Crutchmaster that she encountered at her restaurant recently. Her blog isn't entirely food-service related, but it's still worth reading. She's been added to my links list to the right, but here is a link directly to her story:

Brooklyn Babe's Encounter with a Con

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your friend's blog - thanks for the link! I tried leaving her a message, but she has it set so only bloggers or people with a google account can! Please let her know how much I like her blog and I hope she write more. (Same goes for you!)

6:00 AM  
Blogger Manuel said...

I should say thanks whilst we are at it for listing my blog, welldonefillet on your site. I've doubled my daily hits since you added me. If you are ever in Belfast Ireland let me know and I'll buy you a real pint of Guinness.

6:39 AM  
Blogger nola said...

hey ospite thanks for the spotlight. I added an update to the walkout story. I couldn't believe it!

7:24 PM  

« Home | Post a Comment »

At your service, Ospite

I am not in the restaurant business, I am in the people business. I use every opportunity to people watch, because to me, even the most mundane is fascinating.

lackluster profile

Powered by Blogger |