Thursday, August 10, 2006 by Ospite.


It has come into question whether or not Waiterrant and I are the same blogger. Here's a little background and clarification.

The Great Waiter and I are not the same person. I started reading Waiterrant back when it was on blogger.com and decided to start my own. In a sense, you could say I was inspired. There is a large underground of waiters/restaurant employees who tell the behind-the-scenes tales of the dining industry. The events are 100% real. (You seriously couldn't make some of this stuff up. The Crutchmaster, for instance. Completely legit.) The names, however, are changed, to protect the innocent, and keep our actual locations, thus occupations, safe.

I would also like to mention that I have great respect for Waiter, being a pioneer of sorts in this small cult we call the Anonymous Guild of Restauranteurs.

I offer my thanks to the loyal readers. Ciao tutti.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading both of you, but your personalities are different, as is your writing styles

I am very curious on how your next encounter will be with the crutchmaster

6:04 AM  
Blogger Ranter said...

No, I never thought you two were the same person, though I read both your blogs religiously! Great stories. I've read through your entire archive and was thoroughly entertained. Keep up the good work!

5:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't flatter yourself.

8:26 AM  
Blogger caramaena said...

Learn to read anonymous. Someone asked him if they were the same person.

Ospite isn't just saying it out of thin air.

5:15 PM  

« Home | Post a Comment »

At your service, Ospite

I am not in the restaurant business, I am in the people business. I use every opportunity to people watch, because to me, even the most mundane is fascinating.

lackluster profile

Powered by Blogger |