Friday, December 15, 2006 by Ospite.


I'm not big the whole "tagged" thing, but I'm tired and my post for tonight is in draft form. So this is to appease the blog gods:

1. I'm a big fan of J.R.R. Tolkien. I read the Lord of the Rings trilogy once a year.

2. I once ran into Luciano Pavarotti backstage. Literally ran into. He was not a happy man.

3. I own more shoes than my wife does.

4. I started my first blog because I couldn't sleep and was bored.

5. I once went a month without sleeping. A disorder. Ask my doctors, freaked everyone out. I now know why the Soviets used sleep deprivation as a torture device. Worst month of my life.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, what a shite month that must have been. I enjoy your blog, have only visited a couple times but laugh each time. Server in boston, ma, currently in the WORST managed restaurant in history. it blows. but i made 390 tonight, and was home by 12:45...so life could be worse.

thanks for the writing--keep it goin.

xxxx--boston, ma.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Thy said...

I LOVE TOLKIEN!!!


that must have been a hell of a month.

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that must have been a rough month. I know how much it sucks when I can't sleep for a couple of days

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did the same thing with Robin Williams once. He just looked amused and stared at my breasts...*shakes head*

Love the blog!
keep up with the opera!

from one opera singer to another.

3:40 PM  

« Home | Post a Comment »

At your service, Ospite

I am not in the restaurant business, I am in the people business. I use every opportunity to people watch, because to me, even the most mundane is fascinating.

lackluster profile

Powered by Blogger |