Tuesday, June 05, 2007 by Ospite.


So I haven't been keeping up as I should because many many things have been going on. New trainees, old people moving away, and more importantly: a possible job change.

I was asked by another restaurant owner to help him run the place. His café is a smaller bistro-type place with about a third our numbers in staff and clients. He is a pro in the kitchen, but needs help with the Front of the House. I find out details later this week. So it could be an interesting transition: Waitstaff to Management.

5 Comments:

Blogger Manuel said...

oohh! Sounds interesting. That will change your blog in a way too. As long as it doesn't change you though...

Best of luck, hope you get it!

5:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was offered a management job at the restuarant i work at... which would have involved longer hours and less pay. Hopefully the bistro will give you a better deal.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

definitely will alter the blog a little bit --- management's perspective from a waiter! i like ir.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Thy said...

whoa! that'd be really different.

6:10 PM  
Blogger FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

Congrats! I like it :) You sound like you'd be a fantastic mgr.

5:32 PM  

« Home | Post a Comment »

At your service, Ospite

I am not in the restaurant business, I am in the people business. I use every opportunity to people watch, because to me, even the most mundane is fascinating.

lackluster profile

Powered by Blogger |