Sunday, August 05, 2007 by Ospite.


The Bistro groove has been fabulous. Topher reached a point where he realized I'm worth having around. Thursdays, I wander in between 4 and 430 and he takes off by 5, and the Bistro is mine for the rest of the night. I tend to run the show on Saturdays also.

Fridays we have two live bands (6-8 and then 9-11) so I stick around long enough to set up both bands and take off halfway through band 2's set.

Wednesday through Friday I work lunches at the Trattoria making some extra cash.

All in all the schedule is wonderful, the money's good, and we're all having fun. That is, until the air conditioner kicked the bucket at the Bistro...

2 Comments:

Blogger Manuel said...

Life is good then eh....

3:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so happy for you

11:30 PM  

« Home | Post a Comment »

At your service, Ospite

I am not in the restaurant business, I am in the people business. I use every opportunity to people watch, because to me, even the most mundane is fascinating.

lackluster profile

Powered by Blogger |